nama nama parfum

Lowongan Kerja Butuh segera :) :)
Lowongan Kerja
Lowongan kerja Adm , SPG, Supir , Gudang
Telp / SMS : 0819-1175-8217
..<< = Photo Collection = >>..

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seni: Calon foto model dan artis

Jual Parfum

Title*: Calon foto model dan artis

Name: Caroline Angelina

Catagory: Calon model

Biodata : Hi, my name is Caroline Angelina. Chacha is my nickname. I'm still in school, exactly one high school class. My future goals to become a doctor. Incidentally I am also currently studying part-time work at the hospital. I can take a part-time work there because of my friends who have become doctors at one hospital in Palembang want to have an assistant. Me as a friend, who dreamed the same dream as he'd love to help. Then he took me to be his assistant at the hospital.
I am also active in the field of modern dance. My photos used in the world (through phone). Because I also like the photo and I am very interested in the world an image or model.
I have a 165 cm tall and my weight 48kg ..
Hope I want to be a model because I wanted my mom and dad happy. Because they really want to see me in the world model. Previously, thank you for reading this my biodata.

Address : 083173422215

Email :

Photo jpg: Image(285).jpg

Code z53:

0 comments:

Anda ingin menjadi model artis presenter
atau lainnya daftar saja di komunitas ini

Anda dapat mengirim data photo anda
sebanyak banyaknya untuk memperbesar
peluang dan kesempatan
Model artis
Calon model artis
Data Calon Model
Selamat Bergabung

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga