nama nama parfum

Lowongan Kerja Butuh segera :) :)
Lowongan Kerja
Lowongan kerja Adm , SPG, Supir , Gudang
Telp / SMS : 0819-1175-8217
..<< = Photo Collection = >>..

Monday, September 13, 2010

Calon: I wanna be a multi talented girl !

Jual Parfum

Title*: I wanna be a multi talented girl !

Name: Brigitta Della Putri Mungkasi

Catagory: Promotion Girl

Biodata : hi :) my name is Brigitta Della Putri Mungkasi . my friend ussualy call me Dhe . i live in Cimahi ,Indonesia with my family . i have three brother and i have no sister . and i have two nephews Aldi and Bintang :) i really really love my family . :)i really love metal band :) like burgerkill ,jasad ,bleeding corpse ,arch enemy ,walls of jericho ,and many more :)i also like ANISSA RODRIGUEZ ,because she always inspires me when I play bass .I really wanted to be a reliable bass player . I'll do anything to make it happen . :) :) because i really love music :) I have 3 photogenic thropy ,and I have many respect from my school . because other than that I can sing ,i can jaipong dance ,i can make the liryc songs . to know more about me please see my biodata

Name : Brigitta Della Putri Mungkasi
Birth : 28 july 1994
School : Tk. St.Theresia ,Sd. St.Yusup
,Smp. St.Mikael ,Sma Negri 4 Cimahi .
Height : 161 cm
Weight : 49 kg

I love english for my better future . I hope everyone likes me :) . if anyone is interested in me please add my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/dellakelincibabi

or contact my phone number .
(022)91171688
(022)86618133
(022)70345211
081395333550

Address : (022)91171688

Email : rigie_barker@yahoo.com

Photo jpg: IMG_8545.jpg

Code z53:

0 comments:

Anda ingin menjadi model artis presenter
atau lainnya daftar saja di komunitas ini

Anda dapat mengirim data photo anda
sebanyak banyaknya untuk memperbesar
peluang dan kesempatan
Model artis
Calon model artis
Data Calon Model
Selamat Bergabung

Steam Coal | Industri Dan Niaga